Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Campaign, Nov 14th, and Black Friday

Need to know what everyone is doing with their points and their next move for November 14th.

Also, what are we doing after those match-ups?


Also, Friday after Thanksgiving, and the Saturday, who would be interested in the following game:

Every model you have assembled, arranged in what you consider their best unit sizes/options except everything is What You See is What You Get...i.e. if your unit has spears, that is what they have, not 2 hand weapons or Great Weapons or whatever...though you CAN have say...20 guys where the front row shows Great Weapons, the guys behind spears, so you say the unit has Great Weapons.

Put the armies together, only 1 Lord choice for each army, all other models that are heroes can only be hero level.

Put together total points, we will arrange into 2 roughly balanced teams and have a massive, massive game. Interest level?

Last but not least, how many of us have video cameras? I would love to riff on the Office style action/interviews. We videotape the game from as mane angles as possible, including people's reaction shots, dice rolls, and so forth, intersperse some interviews, and make a "movie" of a game (probably not the BIG game as that would take forever!) and I will edit it and make us each a DVD.

Interest?


7 comments:

  1. I'm still waiting to know what I get from my last turn. I know I didn't lose any guys, but I don't know what the D10 rolls meant. I think you mentioned something about a hero for one of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Massive massive as three versus three somewhere around 10,000 pts? And can those riderless horses be knights :/?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kev, sorry about that will get that to you when I get back to Oregon, probably Tuesday.

    Liam, massive as in every assembled model being what it is, dividing them into two vaguely even armies, and going at it. Riderless horses, at this point, I think we would consider unassembled.

    The idea is that anyone can play the units...i.e., if I get put on the side with the goblins, I can look, see 20 guys with spears, look at the army list and find guys with spears to know their stats and any special rules, rather than having to figure out if they are the bow unit or the black orc unit or the doom diver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well in that case a few are assembled but the men aren't attached to the horses for painting purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just sent you my campaign move. I would be interested in filming some that day.

    I will be out of town on Black Friday so that one is a no for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kev, you got a Rare choice.

    I have my, Phillip, and Liams moves. Ken and Kev, need yours.

    Also, what are we doing after the campaign game?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would be up for a 1500 or 2000 pt game after we are done with the campaign movements. Anyone else?

    ReplyDelete