Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Big Campaign

Time to get the Lord-Level campaign started. Go here for starting location, rules questions, etc.

Also, to make it easier to keep track of all the information, please make a Web page for your army. Here is a template you are welcome to follow.

Bravenet is free to use or, if you wish, you can certainly build your own page. I am A) poor and B) suck at building web pages, hence my use of bravenet :-)

Please leave comment here when you have viewed and accepted your assignment.

Note: your campaign lists and first moves are due by December 5th, with first games taking place December 12th

1 comment:

  1. I can get you my lists and moves, but time in the next weeks (finals) will be a bit short and im not sure if I will have time to make a website until later.

    ReplyDelete