Monday, November 30, 2009

Big Campaign

Variety is a good thing. I know several people were wanting to try some different things. I myself want to start playing the Dwarf army as well as the Wood Elfs in the small campaign and the Warriors of Chaos in the big one. But I want to mix it up a little bit more, try an army that can shoot AND fight. I thought maybe some others would want to as well, so I will present you an option.


Anyone who wants to play 2 armies in the big campaign will be allowed to do so if they fulfill the following conditions:

1) they get me both lists by Saturday the 5th
2) They have websites for both built and the links forwarded to me by Saturday the 5th

Note: To win the campaign with just one army, you need to control 50%+1 of the supply centers, or 3/4 together with an ally. If you use 2 armies, you will not be allowed to negotiate deals with other players, nor to ally with them, though you CAN and should ally with yourself. However, you will need to control 2/3rds of the supply centers between your two armies to win.

1 comment: