Sunday, December 20, 2009

Need to be sure I have this right: Small Campaign

Here is what I believe the current situation is for the small campaign. Please let me know ASAP if it is incorrect in any way.

Bretonnians
Home: Sevastopol
Armenia: Rare Choice
Smyrna: non-unique Hero Choice
Ankara: 50 point Magic Item

Dogs of War
Home: Holland
Belgium: non-unique Hero Choice

Empire
Home: St. Petersburg
Sweden: non-unique Hero Choice
Finland: I need to know what this provides!

Skaven
Home: Paris
Burgundy: Rare Choice
Picardy: non-unique Hero choice
Ruhr: non-unique Lord choice
Brest: I need to know what this provides!

Tomb Kings
Home: Marseilles
Spain: non-unique Hero choice
Portugal: I need to know what this provides!
Gascony: non-unique Lord choice

Wood Elf
Home: Greece
Serbia: Rare Choice
Bulgaria: non-unique Hero choice
Budapest: 2nd Home, + 1-100 point magic item (from Treasure Hunt scenario)
Rumania: Special, + 1-100 point magic item (from Treasure Hunt scenario)


Also, Kev, I know you are wise in the ways of graphics...do you have a means of color-coding each person's territories? Can you modify a map? Liam has some stuff in paint if not, but if you can, that would be better.

4 comments:

  1. Empire:
    St. Petersburg to Norway non-unique Hero
    Norway to Sweden 100 point magic item
    Sweden to Denmark non-unique Lord

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool, got yours corrected, and Liam also got me covered. So at least 60% of it is correct now...40% to go :-O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Portugal is a Supply Center/Monster Choice territory. The other 2 are correct. Nice ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally found my notes. Brest should be a non-unique hero. Also, Ken and I decided that in the interests of more easily fixing the mixup for Gascony, the battle we fought (that he won) would decide that he got the territory. Since he actually fought and won twice for it, I figured that's pretty fair. So instead of getting the free territory of Ruhr, this will get us back on track.

    ReplyDelete