Sunday, July 5, 2009

Warhammer Wars for July

Hey all, not really sure how this month is going to work out. Independence Day weekend was too busy to get in any games. Next Saturday, July 11th, Kevin and Cassie will be out of town, as well as Becky and Chris from what I've heard (feel free to correct me!). So we considered doing it the weekend after, on July 18th. However, that is the day of the Annual Barton Family Reunion, so that will not work for Drew, Phillip, or myself. And finally, July 25th is the last Saturday of the month, so it will be Poker night. We may be able to play during the day, let me know what you all think.
-Ken ^^

3 comments:

  1. I know for sure that the only day I would have been able to make it would be this Saturday, the 11th. But alas, I have a bad head cold. Other than that, I am busy all month. Hopefully I will return in August with some new models.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drew and I have a game tentatively scheduled for the 25th

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm down to game, our latest camping trip was cancelled.

    I got a 2,500 point army if someone wants to start early, we could even start friday night and finish saturday? I could shrink the army too if needed, just let me know...

    ReplyDelete