Sunday, June 28, 2009

Warhammer Wars for the weekend of July 4th

Okay! Let's throw some stuff out there about plans for the holiday (Independence Day) weekend! I (ken) will be unable to participate in any Wars until I finish painting my house. I will be beginning Thursday night and hopefully have Friday off, so should complete it by Friday night/Saturday morning. If anybody wants to get a game in Saturday, I should be able to find a way to be available, just post up here with some details. Or if a couple of others want to get together to play, I should be home all weekend so the garage will be open! Of course, you guys are welcome to use it even if I'm not home, but I will be so that doesn't apply!

3 comments:

  1. I might be able to get in a game if it is as quick as the one I played against Darthweasel last Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you need help painting the house?

    Chris, been meaning to call you about getting a game in Friday if possible

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, we ended the entire Independence Day weekend without playing a single game of Warhammer. However, we did end up getting almost the entire house painted, and had a very nice BBQ. All in all, a holiday weekend that successfully followed the trend of being busier than a normal weekend, and more enjoyable to boot, though devoid of any Warhammer...will post again soon. kennyB out

    ReplyDelete