Monday, March 7, 2011

Warhammer, Saturday the 12th

It is our normal weekend, we playing? What size?

Also, I know Kev played his campaign game...what was the result? And how many points did you lose?

Anyone else played their campaign game yet? If you could just let me know where you moved, what the results and how many points you lost, that would be great.

Also, if I can weasel my way into staying at someones place, Dad was hoping I could make it out there Sunday, so i would take advantage of your hospitality.

3 comments:

  1. I know Kev and I played my campaign game. I don't remember where, or exactly how much I lost.

    I would be up for... I guess any point size between 1750 and 3000. Lemme know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete