Sunday, January 10, 2010

Neutral Big Campaign armies

I also need volunteers to make the following army lists:

3250 points of Dwarovs
1750 points of Orcs and Goblins

Ignore the post below, I jumped ahead of myself and forgot that we still need to do the second half of turn 2, which would be Phillip in Trieste vs Skaven (I think its already made) and Drew's armies (neutral armies above) . Feel free to e-mail me your moves anyways.

Neutral armies have already been generated for next turn (Year 2) and are posted on the Big campaign home page.

2 comments:

  1. I should point out if we are finishing turn one, I think I was supposed to face 2K Tomb Kings.

    Regardless, I will put together the goblins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, in (another) about face, I will not be playing the Dwarf army. sorry.

    ReplyDelete