Thursday, August 13, 2009

Warhammer Wars for Saturday Aug. 15th?

I believe we discussed on Sunday getting together this Saturday for some gaming. I know that I should be able to make it, but I wanted to check and see if any others would be there as well.

Since Cris hasn't had an opponent the last time or two, hopefully we can get a game in for him.

Also, will we have enough to begin either of the campaigns? I have most of my Skaven for the small one glued together, but nothing painted yet.

7 comments:

  1. I think I passed out starting locations for the small campaign. People need me to get their 1000 point Home Defense Force war banner and their 500 point starting War Banner list to me.

    I will not be there that day, but Cris and I are going to try to get a game in the last Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I plan to be there. But I did not know it was the start of the campaign. Ken and I were planning to have a 2500 point game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I plan to be there. I believe I was set to battle the stanky Ogres. If that is the case, what points do you want to go for?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fullur, I'm up for a 2500pt battle if you are.

    Liam, I don't believe we necessarily were going to start the actual battles for the campaign yet, but ragher give Drew our lists so that we can begin our actual games afterward.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2500 it is. I should be able to say by 10PM for certain whether I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will be there! I just finished my final for Sociology! If I never see another Socio-idiot it will be too soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to Dad's for breakfast before Pam and Sue leave for home so I will be gone from 9 to probably 11. If anyone shows up during those times I will leave the garage key on the door sill of the garage. <3

    ReplyDelete